Technical Team Lead (Salesforce)
Salesforce Technical Team Lead – Cheltenham
Salary Up To £60,000
We are delighted to be supporting one of Gloucestershire’s leading employers in the search to find an experienced Technical Team Lead who has a background within Salesforce.
This is a pivotal role in developing software solutions, whilst motivating and managing a team of Salesforce experts to enable that our client meets its Corporate and IT strategies.
Our client is currently in a phase of digital acceleration - their approach is responsive, agile, and customer-focused. If you have a thirst to be at the cutting edge of technology and thrive off a fast-paced technical environment, we'd love to hear from you.
The ideal person for the role will be:
- Educated to degree level in relevant computing discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- Scrum master certified, and experienced in the role.
- Three+ years' experience of managing at team level.
- Experience leading teams and designing solutions using:
- Technologies - Salesforce, Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, REST, JSON, Messaging (SNS, SQS),Marketing Cloud
- Databases - SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RedShift
- Tools/frameworks - Salesforce Dataloader, Workbench & Developer Console, People Import & Demand Tools, Mavensmate, Git, Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo, MySQL Workbench
- Methodologies - Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience designing solutions and leading teams developing for the cloud, specifically AWS
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs and integration via APIs, software design patterns
- An understanding of data warehousing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience designing and building usable and scalable systems and applications
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, large-scale agile change initiative, with multiple technologies
- Experience of test-driven development alongside use of automated test frameworks, mocking/stubbing and xUnit/MSpec
- Experience using behaviour driven development
- Hold Salesforce certifications
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop your team to be responsible for providing innovative applications through custom development, integrations, and data migration elements within the salesforce.com environment
- Provide technical direction for your team, and ensure the team's decisions and approach aligns to the technical architecture and product roadmap
- Understand and analyse the code produced by your team, providing code reviews where necessary
- Provide coaching to develop your team members in agile methodologies and key technologies, to improve skillsets and capability
- As the scrum master, you will facilitate your on/offshore team members accordingly, to focus on development activity
- Provide technical leadership and innovation, utilising advanced technical skills. Accountable for the development of quality solutions based on technical requirements
- Have the knowledge and ability to blend traditional management principles into an agile environment.
- Coach and mentor your team members in key technologies, with a view to improving the general skillset and capability of the team, and developing high performance
- Streamline the software delivery process, by promoting continuous integration and deployment
- Collaborate across scrum teams, change & release management, and offshore IT partners - sharing knowledge and best practice, to ensure seamless delivery to your customers
- Develop an excellent user experience through the products and services your team builds
- 30 days annual leave
- Voluntary flexible benefits
- Paid volunteering days,
- Contributory stakeholder pension.
- An exciting, agile working environment
- Flexible approach to work
- Subsidised restaurant, affordable gym membership and free parking
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77549812