The World Energy Council is seeking a professional, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a fast paced and international environment to help build and manage our Partner community.
The Manager, Partners performs a key role in the Networks and Communities department in managing and developing the World Energy Council’s key private sector relationships, ensuring strong corporate engagement, financial support and industry expertise for our work across content, innovation, platforms and events, and thought-leadership.
In addition to managing his/her own portfolio of Partner companies and coordinating and tracking Partner engagement, the Manager works closely with colleagues to ensure mutually beneficial involvement of new and existing Partners. He/she actively identifies and pursues business opportunities that leverage our relationships with new and existing Partners to maximise the delivery of the Council’s mission.
Objective of the role:
- Manage positive and highly-valued relationships with Partner companies, acting as a credible ambassador for the organisation
- Maintain and strengthen internal processes to enable professional outreach to existing and potential partners, ensuring that actions outlined in account plans are implemented and standards set out in project agreements are met
- Explore new opportunities for engagement across our energy related activities in response to Partners’ requirements and particular areas of interest.
Background and Profile:
- A good university degree is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within an international environment, with a demonstrated understanding of the management of high-level stakeholders
- Strong multitasker with excellent time management, organisational and problem solving abilities
- Applied understanding of robust account management processes in achieving team objectives
- Eye for detail, an enquiring mind and a highly proactive approach
- Genuine interest in and enthusiasm for relationship management and business development with multinational stakeholders
- Interest or experience in the energy sector
- Occasional international travel may be required
For further details please ensure you visit our careers page of the World Energy Council website.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are well suited to the role via the button below.
Please state Manager, Partners in the subject of your email.
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm 6th December 2017, however early applications are encouraged as an appointment may be made sooner if a successful candidate is identified.
Only candidates who are eligible to work in the UK will be considered.