£25,000 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking for a retail store manager to join one of the Sunday Times best big companies to work for. Our client has been established since 2010 and is a popular name within the high street stores and is an exciting and fast past place to work.
Are you a Retail Store Manager with over 2 years experience looking for the next step in your career?
Or are you an experienced Retail Assistant Manger looking for your next step up?
Are you passionate about training and developing your team?
If the answer is yes, get in touch today with a copy or your most recent CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely well known expanding national organisation that offers an immediate start, a bonus scheme, enhanced contributory pension scheme and a competitive salary.
- Discounts on products for yourself, friends and family
- Fantastic career progression
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
In this Store Manager role you will:
Lead a small team in the delivery of exceptional customer service while maximising branch sales, turnover and profit. You will be personable, lead by example, and be passionate about delivering high customer care standards.
You must demonstrate strong people management skills and be confident managing store profit and loss accounts. The ideal candidate will also have strong coaching techniques to train and develop their staff.
A typical day as Store Manager will include:
- Managing a team to deliver exceptional customer service standards and exceed sales targets
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis leading by example
- Recruitment, selection and training of staff
- Stock management and control
- Maintaining health and safety standards
- Managing staff rotas and holidays
- Store security
- Profit and loss management
What skills/ experience you will need:
- Knowledge/ Understanding of the telecoms market
- Experience managing a retail store
- Ability to coach, develop & motivate a team
- Passion for sales and to succeed
If this Store Manager role sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77563318