£18,000 - £25,000
Are you a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant looking for the next step in your career? If so, this is the perfect role for you!
A friendly, long standing law firm with an excellent reputation locally are seeking a Paralegal to join their Litigation department in Portsmouth. You will be given the autonomy to manage your own caseload on a wide range of Personal Injury matters to include RTA and PL claims.
Duties will include:
- Using the Claims Portal to manage a caseload
- Assisting with complex Litigation matters
- Taking client instruction and opening files
- Using the firm's case management system
- Drafting legal documentation
- Carrying out legal research where necessary
- Drafting brief to Counsel
- Collating Court bundles
- Attending Court
This is a great opportunity to join a respected legal practice and develop your legal career within a fast paced, supportive environment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity - please contact Annah-Mae at Ashville Knight Recruitment on 02392 321991 or email to .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77564256