Our client, an international retail group is currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join their packaging team for a fixed term of 12 months. As Packaging Technologist, you will be responsible for implementing and delivering the structural packaging strategy. You will investigate and implement industry best practices in packaging design across a range of product sizes, weights and combinations ensuring the company's sustainable agenda is met whilst optimising supply chain efficiency.
• Capture the needs of brand, consumer, product experience and constraints of the supply chain and turns them into clear packaging design briefs that identify value added opportunities
• Define upfront project success criteria (innovation, affordability, quality and timing) and drive clarity throughout each project
• Brief packaging design agencies where relevant & suppliers and leads the development of technical solutions through proof-of-concept to first industrialisation for each project
• Deliver technical specifications & ensure industrial scale qualification of the total packaging system from incoming raw materials to finished product quality
• Ensures that packaging solutions are fit for purpose across all Group operating brands and delivered at the optimum cost
An attractive salary package is on offer together with annual bonus and a range of other benefits for the right individual. If this excites you then apply today for more information.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77556677