3rd Line IT Engineer (Field Engineer)
Job Title: - 3rd Line IT Engineer
Job role: To provide hardware and software technical support, including maintenance, repairs, advice and installations to the company estate across the UK. The position is based from the Bodmin offices but does involve some away working when required. You will be given your own Company Vehicle. Based primarily in Devon, Cornwall and IOS
Do not apply if you do not have LINUX experience
- 1 year experience in IT & servicing IT Systems & Customers.
- Clean and current UK Driving License.
Demonstrate Key skills in:
- Windows Server and desktop administration and networking
- Linux/Unix ESSENTIAL, server administration and networking
- General understanding of Computer systems and their architecture
- Social and written communication
- Technical skills development provided under a defined advancement framework and foundation skill set.
- Company vehicle also available for personal use
- Fuel card
- Phone and laptop
- 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33
- Regular internal technical conferences,
- Pension scheme,
- Health Care Plans,
- Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
- Plus many more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959496138