Head of Online Trading
Head of Online Trading
Role Purpose: As the Head of Online Trading you will be tasked with driving the eCommerce and multi-channel development and roadmap implementation while making a proactive contribution to the senior leadership team.
- Full P&L responsibility for the online business.
- Report and analyse trading performance to continuously optimise and grow the online business.
- Provide reporting and analysis on the online business to senior management team with improvement plans.
- Responsible for management of platform development, support and user experience.
- Define the online trading strategy and development and provide expertise as required.
- Identify key technologies and improvements to the user experience and conversion funnel.
- Responsible for managing 3rd party supplier relationships including development agencies, digital agencies and infrastructure.
- Responsible for leading, developing and supporting the eCommerce trading managers to ensure consistent and high-quality merchandising, marketing, promotion and delivery.
- Responsible for management of Online Trading team.
- Responsible for management of key internal relationships to support Online Trading including IT, Ecommerce, Merchandising and Marketing teams.
Skill & Experience
- Ideally have worked as a Head of Online Trading.
- Demonstrated a strong track record for online growth.
- If you have performed such a role in a Retail or Grocery organisation this would be highly beneficial.
- This is a technical position and you must be very comfortable at coming up with plans to drive improvements and ongoing to change to the organisations eCommerce platforms.
- Strong experience with driving teams in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong communicator and have great ability to build confidence within your team and senior stakeholders.
- Expert knowledge of latest eCommerce technologies.
If you are interested in this pivitol role please send your details through to Brian Johnson -
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77512141