Associate Geotechnical Director
Associate Geotechnical Director Bristol £50,000 to £60,000 p.a. + car + bens
Geotechnical / Geo-environmental leader for Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies to Work For"
As Geotechnical Consultant / Associate / Technical Director, you will manage and lead the geotechnical engineering team on a technical / project delivery basis. You will provide geotechnical advice internally / externally to blue chip clients and contractors, working closely with the national geotechnical group. Responsibilities include:
- management, leadership and motivation of the geotech team
- design advice on slope stability / earthworks / tunnelling projects etc.
- design works for piling / piled platforms / crane bases / retaining walls etc.
- review / approval / sign off for ground investigation / geotechnical design reports
- provision of geotechnical advice / assistance to clients as required
- liaison with relevant regulatory authorities (NHBC, EA, LA etc.)
Our client is a multiple award-winning provider of consultancy and specialist contracting services for construction, infrastructure and the environment. This is a Bristol based role working in the South West, supporting national offices and projects as required. With a reputation for technical excellence, customer surveys show satisfaction levels of over 92% and staff retention is extremely high. They have a vibrant and friendly culture and offer a package of flexible benefits to suit your individual lifestyle and well-being.
As Associate Geotechnical Director, you will be qualified ( BEng / BSc ) in Geology / Engineering Geology / Civil Engineering and (working towards) Chartered status. With relevant experience in the commercial / residential / land development sector, you will have strong people management skills, capable of developing longer term partner relationships with main contractors and clients. You will need:
- excellent written / verbal communication skills
- good analysis and technical capability
- experience of AutoCAD / geotechnical assessment / modelling
- ability to manage / mentor / develop staff
- knowledge of British Standards / Eurocodes / Industry Guidance / NHBC Standards
If you wish to be considered for the role of Associate / Technical Director - Geotechnical, please forward a CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272576B.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: geotechnical engineering geology civil engineer chartered engineer geologist contractor groundworks earthworks structural chartered engineer consultant industry civil engineering Bristol jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.