Do you have experience in CRM & data analysis?
Have you at least 1 years' experience in a marketing department?
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Technologist to join our Belfast based client. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career in marketing technology. The company has offices in London, New York and Shanghai and will give the successful candidate exposure to a large range of commercial and public sector clients to create and deliver cutting edge marketing campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring the company deliver maximum value following their recent CRM implementation
- Create cutting edge eCRM programmes alongside relevant stakeholders
- Translating complex technical information in to user friendly language for internal and external customers
- Solutions design, technical consulting, documentation, integration management
- Gathering requirements and customising CRM and other marketing technology
- Interface with end users to understand features/requirements and work collaboratively on more complex issues and requests
- Administration of the CRM environment
- Establish and manage the technical relationship with our technology partners, including support, escalation and training
- Implement and develop processes to ensure the collaboration of the internal and external teams involved in CRM execution
- Send consistent brand led, value propositions with compelling messages that positively influence both engagement & transactional KPIs
- Build and maintain relationships with key areas of the business, including Local Marketing, Design, Commercial, Account Management, Legal and Performance Marketing, re-enforcing the company's expertise in the area of CRM
- Champion a best-in-class customer experience across all campaign channels where relevant, including email and mobile, web/landing pages & offline
- Drive innovation through the utilisation of CRM software and analysis to identify customer opportunities
What you will have:
- Experience of working within a Marketing/CRM function
- Knowledge of SQL
- An understanding of HTML
- Ability to prioritise tasks and utilise time wisely
- Creativity with the ability to identify opportunities
- Ability to multi-task
To apply for this role, send a copy of your CV or call Aisleen on 02890313157 for further details
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77537570