Maintenance Engineers Required (Electrical or Mechanical)
Title Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Salary £40,000 plus Overtime if wanted
Alternate Shifts - 6am-2pm / 8am-4pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
Food manufacturing opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join an experienced team. The company is introducing a new shift team and are looking to hire 4 new shift engineers and 1 day engineer..
Role / Description
- Provide hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Put planned maintenance in place and analyse all engineering failures
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding
- Maintain and improve both the mechanical, electrical and control systems through planned maintenance within the factory
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Maintenance, Engineer, FMCG, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Multi Skilled, Continuous Improvement, Siemens
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77553111