Reed Accountancy are currently working with an instantly recognised public sector body who are now looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is looking for a challenging role that also encourages a strong work/life balance.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- responsible for balance sheet management
- cash flow forecasting & management
- analysing monthly KPI data
- creating & implementing improvement areas
- assisting with annual reporting & accounts
Our client is looking for candidates that are:
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- highly analytically minded
- positive & proactive approach
- strong all round accounting knowledge
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion regarding this post then please do contact Adam Norris on **************
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497988