Store Manager - Kettering
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a fantastic, well known high street brand who are enjoying a sustained period of growth and success.
The role of a Store Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience.
As a Store Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as a Store Manager:
- Manage the team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Customer centric; interact with customers at all times
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Have an analytical mind; we want a manager who has a track record of understanding business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Ensure action plans are implemented and completed
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI's
As a Store Manager you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required.
Our client has a supportive and open culture, they want people to enjoy what they do and have a consistent track record of delivery. We want a Store Manager who is truly passionate about retail, a Manager who is passionate about their store and will work hard to constantly achieve the required levels of success.
The role of a Store Manager is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do!
An inspirational role model you will have an impressive record of business development and with excellent people skills you will help to drive the business forward; sharing your passion about our fantastic products.
If you are interested, apply now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77515695