Assistant Store Manager
• Take responsibility for the store in the absence of the manager and lead by example
• Support the store manager in all sales activity, in the delivery of outstanding customer service and achievement of sales targets.
• Assist store manager in training and developing highly motivated, service focused sales teams.
• Promote the brand through excellence of visual merchandising and consistency of store standards.
• Adhere at all times to company policies and operating procedures.
Service and Sales
• Assist in managing resources and prioritising responsibilities in order to ensure that customer service takes priority at all times.
• Identify and exceed all customer needs and expectations.
• Make a significant personal contribution to the sales targets of the store and promote and support all selling activities.
• Ensure team meets KPI benchmarks and sales targets.
• Assist in maintaining consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times.
• Build relationships with customers through use of CMaP and ‘clientelling’ in order to drive repeat business.
• Remain industry aware and maintain a knowledge of local competition and any factors that impact on the store in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• Utilize the available marketing tools to maximise brand loyalty in order to drive sales.
• Support store manager in developing new business initiatives and events through networking
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77561084