Implementation Consultant - £35k10%bonus- London
Role- Implementation Consultant
Location- London, United Kingdom
Contact- Robyn White - *************
Salary- £35,000 + 10% bonus
I am currently looking for an Implementation Consultant for a role based in London with one of the leading vendor management software system Provers in the market today.
As the Implementation consultant you will be working with project delivery team members to help large and complex enterprise organizations transform their business while implementing the companies' solutions.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate product and industry expertise and to work closely with technical solution team members to deliver an overall quality solution to meet the business needs within the project timeline.
- Leading client demonstrations of the technology during the design and analysis phase to create a foundation understanding for the technology.
- Leading business requirements gathering sessions and design workshops with clients to ensure business process information and requirements are gathered.
- Working in tandem with the companies' other work stream specialists (finance, reporting, integration, configuration) to correctly map out data requirements for their work streams.
- Ensuring all requirements into a technical design, and system configurations to support customer's desired to-be state by coordination and collaborating with the companies' SME's and teams.
- Managing all aspects of the technology set-up from base configuration to the designed client system, including all ticket related activities.
- Before commencing client user acceptance testing, checking all configured elements requested by client and ensuring all business requirements are correctly accounted for in the set up.
- Work according the companies' methodology for implementations.
- Work to agreed timelines and ensure the system is implemented within the agreed project scope.
- Complex business problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of industry best practices and workflows.
- Experience working within a project team that include business and technical consultants.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, and deliver quality work within project timeline and budget.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959492340