- Work as part of cross-functional agile team that is highly collaborative to develop a new web application from the ground up
- Lead a development team of 6 – 12 people
- Build a strong relationship with QA and Product Managers to ensure software is high quality and user requirements are met
- Assist with the recruitment of other develops and members
- Proven track record of problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with Agile practices such as TDD, BDD, pair programming, Continuous Integration, automated testing and deployment
- Good understanding of multi-tier architectures for web applications and services
- Experience of large-scale software engineering involving co-ordination across multiple teams and systems
- Awareness of longer-term impacts of design/architectural choices
- A positive, constructive approach with an emphasis on collaboration and good execution
- People management
- AWS Development/Deployment
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77537582