Hays Education are looking to recruit two teachers of modern foreign languages for the Chester area.
Working as a modern foreign languages teacher can be extremely rewarding but also very demanding.
We are looking for a dedicated and innovative teacher of French & Spanish and French & German who are committed to raising attainment levels and standards.
The post offers the opportunity to teach MFL whilst contributing to a thriving extra curricular programme within the schools.
You must have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, or an equivalent overseas qualification with UK teaching experience. This will allow you to deliver the French and/ or Spanish National Curriculum and be properly equipped to deal with classroom management. You will be committed to raising standards and have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
Skills, Knowledge and Aptitude:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Prior experience of teaching both French/Spanish/German
-Good classroom management skills
- Commitment to students of all abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to raising standards of learning
- High level of self motivation
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills
- Passion for teaching MFL across a wide ability range
Register with Hays today and benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Prompt weekly payments, on time every time
- A personalised programme of continues professional development
- Support and guidance from our experienced education consultants
- Free quality teaching resources - Free social events
- Access to teaching opportunities in all key stages and subject specialism's
- Flexible assignments
- Support during challenging times
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509622