Located in the Preston/Longridge area, we are looking to expand on their experienced team with an enthusiastic team member. Currently seeking an ambitious individual for an Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship with a well-established and dynamic company delivering IT services to some big name partners/clients!
The company provide IT services and support to some globally recognised partners and trusted clients.
- 1st Line Support.
- Setting up new PCs.
- Installing software.
- Loading vans with stock and equipment.
- Attending customer sites.
- Possible overnight stays from time to time.
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and team mentality
- Troubleshooting mindset
- Good knowledge of I.T hardware components
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Company car/van schemes
- Pension scheme
- Opt in medical insurance upon completion of probation
- Upon completion of the programme, there will be an option available to progress on to our Level 4 and perhaps even further!
Interested candidates should have at least 3 GCSE's A-C plus English and Maths at grade D or above. You should be eager to develop your skills and embark on a career in the exciting field of IT!
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495301