A Software Developer is required to join the existing Systems team and support the development and expansion of the current suite of applications that support all areas of the business.
The candidate will be involved in helping the team migrate to a fully web orientated system that will simplify the existing coding structure whilst providing an improved universal portal to help with business operations and data analysis.
Software Developer Requirements:
- Experience in the following languages is essential:
- Experience using Visual Studio & SQL Server Manager
- Experience in trouble shooting, optimizing and maintaining complex data environments
- Exposure to source code control and version management
- Other programming experience (Matlab, Labview, VB) would be desirable
- Knowledge of basic engineering processes and product testing
- Ability to multi-task and switch effectively between different activities and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to solve problems and work independently
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Engineering and Business C# applications managed by the systems team
- Enforcement of Server and Database security policies including user group and application access permissions
- Migration of key C# code systems to Web architecture
- Design, Development and Release of intuitive software solutions to meet the growing requirements of the business.
- Providing innovative methods for extracting and displaying data to all areas of the business
- Ensuring that the software development lifecycle and quality processes defined by the team are met in all areas
- Maintain source code and software documentation
If you are interested in this Software Developer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77546884