ShortList Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a UX Researcher to join a leading e-commerce business based in Chester.
This business are recognised as an industry leader in their field, so I am looking for a UX Researcher who can work to exacting standards and who prides themselves on delivering world class products. The UX Researcher will working closely with the creative team to craft stunning, user-centric interfaces.
Key responsibilities for the UX Researcher:
- Conduct studies to understand user behaviour
- Work closely within the product team to create user friendly, creative interfaces
- Generate insights that fuel new ideas and help improve existing user experience
- Apply a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
- Own research workload from scoping, design, moderating, synthesising insights to presenting results
Key skills required for the UX Researcher:
- Strong UX research experience
- Experience with e-commerce websites
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data methods
- Commercially focused approach
- Experience working on high traffic websites
- Experience in A/B testing
The right UX Researcher for this role will have a minimum of 2 years of commercial experience. A knowledge of current trends and standards is key for this UX Researcher role as you will be working on very high profile projects.
This UX Researcher role offers a superb opportunity for a talented UX Researcher to work with a highly skilled team on class leading web and mobile sites. The salary for the UX Researcher role is up to £30,000 and includes a good benefits package including pension and healthcare.
The UX Researcher role is based in Chester and is commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool, North Wales and Runcorn.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77509090