IT Support Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an 2nd Line Support Engineer to work with one of Sental?s national clients.
Role Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for providing an end to end service and support to customers, passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
- Support customers, engineers and field service engineer in technical solution of services and incident management
- Provide 2nd line support with system issues.
- Manage event tickets.
- Perform support diagnostics with occasional support co-ordination duties in response to customer incidents
- Report, manage and progress incidents that are to be resolved by 3rd party contractors/service partners
The successful must have the following skills and experience:
- Would suite a 2nd line support technician from an IT or telecoms background
- ITIL Foundation in Service Operations - ideal but not essential
- The ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Excellent organisational skills
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . farnill @ sental . co . uk
Sental never forward CVs to client?s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV?s received each day, this isn?t always possible. Therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years? recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate?s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement ?Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491416