2/3rd Line Support Analyst - Salford - £28,000
This is established and highly-respected MSP who has grown substantially year-on-year with impressive use of the latest technology. They have an incredible culture and pride themselves on their customer focus and continued success in their field. Due to exceptional success and ongoing expansion, they are seeking an experienced 2nd/3rd line Engineer to support their growing user base and assist in up-coming projects.
You will be providing crucial technical support for users across the business. This will include resolving issues and incidents, maintaining physical and virtual servers and implementing administrative tools where needed. You'll need a driving licence but this role is primarily office based.
* Support of Virtualisation Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V or Xen etc)
* Active Directory, Exchange and MS Office 365
* Windows Server (2008 / 2012)
* Remote Desktop Support (any apps)
* Veeam and othe back-up technology
* Networking skills (Cisco switches and routers)
* Any Certifications ideal (MCSE, MCITP, MCP, CCNA etc)