£35k - £45k + Benefits
Our client based in Godalming, established over 20 years ago and are now a leader in design, development, installation and support across the globe. Backed by a multi-billion dollar turnover organisation, which enables them to invest in the development of the company improving customer services. The core values of customer focus, innovation, integrity and partnership helps build relationships with customers, colleagues and their community. Their software design has led their client base being more productive and profitable. This has in turn brought the business continued success, which has meant they are keen to expand their services by hiring more talented developers into their already buoyant team.
Our Client is looking for a Java Developer.
- You'll develop applications required by the business primarily using the Java development language.
- Working as part of the development team, and providing technical expertise to the team in all matters related to the Java development platform.
- Being a part of a team that works within an agile sprint development process and reports to the development manager.
- Ensuring best practices are followed for Java development and communicate effectively with the development manager, other Java developers, testers and the other departments within the company.
- You will build on your good SQL knowledge and will gain an excellent understanding of the business.
You will have the opportunity to join a team of 10 developers from across the world, working towards a collective goal. You will be working in an open plan, relaxed environment and provided with the trust and support to potentially take a lead on technical projects. This will enable you to have genuine career progression and work your way into a senior position. This opportunity will allow you to be part of an established, reputable organisation while working with experienced and creative software developers improving on your own ability and as such allowing you to reach your career goals. This company has a fantastic retention rate, built on the foundation of genuine investment in its workforce.
Skills and Experience
- Core Java up to 4 years' experience.
- Middle-tier development experience including either JEE (Java Enterprise Experience) or the Spring Framework.
- Object-oriented Design (OOD) experience.
- SQL development experience, good knowledge of T-SQL.
- IT related degree.
Apply now for further information on this position. If you have any questions please contact Danny via email on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77541341