We have an opportunity at Primesight for a Communications Manager to join our dynamic team based in London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Primesight is one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK. We are one of the leading outdoor media owners, an industry worth around £1 billion per year.
About the Communications Manager role
Your role will be to work closely with department heads (including Marketing, HR, Sales, Development and Operations) ensuring the development and execution of Primesight's communications strategy supports our sales business, growth and maintenance across the business, and our yearly objectives. You will cover PR and communications, social media, digital execution and content curation, as well as brand development and reputation management.
Key Responsibilities of our Communications Manager
- Assist with the long-term communications strategy, understanding overall marketing business plan (set by Head of Marketing) and ensure short term objectives comply
- Understand crossovers and impact of inter-departmental responsibilities and ensure our communications strategy is in line with their needs
- Quarterly reporting on communications activity to Head of Marketing
- Stay up to date with industry activity and build networks, including relationship building with external stakeholders, agencies and specialists
- Oversee the work and contribution of our PR agency to ensure deliverables are being met
- Manage PR material in time to ensure it is communicated internally and externally
- Pre-empt and analyse press coverage relevant to Primesight and communicate with wider audiences; risk management of any negative press
- Copywriting, including blogs, client copy, press releases and e-newsletter communications, ensuring that all copy is of a high standard and adheres to the Primesight values and tone of voice
- Project manage awards entries - including coordinating stakeholders, writing entries, sourcing collateral and creating supporting PR material
- Develop our social media platforms effectively to drive interactions and engagement
- Reactive community management, troubleshooting and issue reporting across social media channels
- Control, monitor and improve our Google AdWords performance by managing our PPC agency
- Understand performance tracking and make suggestions around website improvements
- Run an effective email marketing programme
What we're looking for in a Communications Manager
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal with strong grammatical awareness
- Strong experience with platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Buffer and/or Hootsuite
- Email programme knowledge; from curating to tracking and analysis; MailChimp knowledge a plus
- Previous communications/marketing role - where you can demonstrate key knowledge with communications experience
- Experience in SEO and relevant 'dos and don'ts' is desirable
- Familiarity with Google's suite including My Business, AdWords and Analytics
- Flexible and confident approach to daily work and people
- Meticulous approach and attention to detail is vital
- The commitment and drive to 'make things happen' with ability to manage projects independently
Whether or not you have the experience listed above, as long as you have a passion for communications and the ability to learn on your feet we'd still love to hear from you.
As our Communications Manager, we can offer you...
Primesight has key benefits in pension, life assurance, 25 days' holiday and health cash plans, to name just a few. We are also a strong believer in wellbeing - offering £150 cash annually for personal wellbeing pledges, and a day off for charity work - as well as offering a flexi-time working programme to suit your personal life.
So if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to join us as our new Communications Manager then please click 'apply' today, we'd love to hear from you!
With our mission of 'Making an Impression' we look for people who naturally suit our three values of Exceeding Expectations, Responsiveness and Accountability.
Primesight is an equal opportunity employer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493441