Nurse Practitioner - Bury St Edmunds - Bury St Edmunds
Nurse Plus are currently recruiting for a
Nurse Practitioner to join a client we are working with in Suffolk who
have recently been rated 'good' by the CQC.
The role in a nutshell:
To assist all medical personnel in the care of patients within the
practice. This will include; preventative care, treatments, screening
and patient education.
Some of the general duties include:
• To work within the guidelines and policies of the Practice.
• To be conversant with the practice fire regulations
• Attend regular meetings within the practice on a regular basis
• Assist in formulation of practice philosophy, strategy and policy
• Carry out home visits for housebound patients and Care/Nursing Home
Medication or Chronic Disease reviews (as by prior agreement with a
• Ensure correct infection control guidelines are followed