E-Learning Multimedia Developer FTC
Fixed Term (12 MThs)
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 (Dependent of experience)
Location : Milton Keynes
Babcock Learning Solutions (BLS) acts as a central hub for best practice, providing global assurance that Babcock International Group offers the professionalism, ability and capacity to analyse, design, deliver, implement and evaluate world-class learning solutions and services.
We are looking for an experienced E-Learning Developer to join the multimedia team and get involved in creating the dynamic and highly innovative e-learning.
You will lead the design and develop interactive and engaging digital learning for Babcock Learning Solutions and customers across a range of industries.
Tasks and Activities:
- Analyse requirements and provide solutions.
- Design and develop graphical assets
- Develop e-learning content from provided assets
- Ensure work is fit for purpose
- Use appropriate and agreed workflow/methodologies
- Contribute to production and team meetings
- Maintain product knowledge by working closely with peers across the organisation
- Protect assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
Key Technical Skills/Competencies
- Proven experience of designing and building e-learning programmes
- Experience of using Articulate Storyline/Captivate
- UX Design
- Ability to use graphic design applications to build assets
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- LMS / SCORM / Tin Can
- Mobile / App development
- HTML/HTML 5
- Video composition/editing
- Passionate about working with people and provision of excellence
- Flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Actively seeks improvement in all aspects of work.
- Actively seeks & enjoys new challenges.
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Applies flexibility, imagination, innovation and problem solving techniques
- Demonstrates a high level of organisational skills, self-motivation and business acumen
- Proactive, positive change agent; driving efficiencies and savings
- E-Learning design best practice
- Interactive design best practice
- Cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Awareness of current and future learning/mobile technologies
- Degree level qualification or higher
- Any recognisable industry qualifications
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements and medical clearance.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button below.
(Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77534725