IT Support Apprentice
We service all makes and models of laptops, desktops and printers, such as Dell, Toshiba and HP.
With over 20 years' experience, we recognise the importance of fully understanding a business in order to create an IT system that supports an organisation's aims and goals, both now and in the future.
Based in Castleton within a converted warehouse office in Leeds, we are a young team with a fun culture.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual for an IT Support Apprentice position.
We are a fast-growing company based in Leeds. You will be joining our young, friendly and ambitious team.
We are looking for someone with a strong desire to learn and be part of a growing team. Someone who wants to progress and build a career.
Training programme is designed to provide real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform individuals into highly-skilled IT Apprentices.
Apprenticeships will blend on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach a range of new skills including: Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic, Business Process.
You will receive full training, support and personal development opportunities.
- Working alongside the IT Support manager to handle the day-to-day user requests from service desk system, Ticketing & Installations and Upgrades.
- This role will involve 1st line support predominantly over the phone remotely
- Enthusiasm for social media and IT
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Hardworking and organised
- Has the ability to meet deadlines
- Excited to begin a career
- With a positive attitude, you must be enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile for clients and customers
- You must be well mannered when communicating with clients and customers
- Happy to work solo or part of a team
Other desired quality
- If you are able to drive, this will be a distinct advantage
You will have at least 5 GCSE's (C and above) including Maths and English
Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
£180 a week for first 6 months, £210 a week after 6-month review. Further salary increase after 12-month review.
- Free Tea and coffee.
- Birthday off work
- Christmas party
- Bi monthly team night out Bowling
- Free Nando's once a month
- Annual Pumpkin carving competition
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959493046