Pre Sales x 2; DR, Cloud, Storage & Data Management
Job Title: Pre Sales x 2; DR, Cloud, Storage & Data Management
Industry: IT Services
Location: Office near Beaconsfield, Bucks
Salary Range: £48,000-£58,000 Basic + 20% Bonus + Benefits
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, AS OUR CLIENT WILL NOT CONSIDER YOU:
- Minimum of 2 years in a technical pre-sales, consulting or similar role encompassing Storage, Back-up, etc
- Fantastic people skills, great team player and enjoy a customer-facing role
- Positive and pro-active attitude. An absolute self-starter, who “parks their ego at the door when they arrive at the office”
- Happy to work in a smaller fast-growth company with a high turnover
- On the ascension of your career
About our Client
Our client is a fantastic 3-year-old company which is growing at a magnificent rate and which is run by some of the nicest guys in the IT Services arena. Our client is very well regarded by its partners, clients and staff alike and has ambitious plans for the future – they would love you to be part of that exciting journey.
They offer a range of IT services/products, including: Storage, Data Management, DR, Professional Services and Cloud Solutions.
You will join a hard-working technical team, and will be supporting a growing number of intrinsically linked partner organisations in quoting on and winning business to their clients.
You must be technical and understand your subject matter, i.e. Back-up, DR and Storage, but also commercially-focused and be able to assist in winning viable and relevant deals.
You will be customer-facing, both directly and regularly via WebEx.
- Understand complex technical solutions and convey them via meetings and web calls to customers
- Be involved in feeding back customers’ requirements on existing solutions and work with the architect teams to structure road map development activities
- Supporting Directors and a small number of Channel Partner Sales Managers to design technical solutions to meet customers’ requirements
- Ability to work with the technical team to provide support if required – flexibility is key; no job should be beneath you!
- Willing to learn new technologies and advance your skill-set. Great training provided.
Our client does not expect you to be an expert in all the areas detailed below, however minimally a working knowledge of principles in the majority of areas is required:
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic security principles
- You must have an in-depth understanding of of back-up / recovery / storage / data management i.e. Veritas, Zerto or Commvault
- Understanding of operational requirements of the average IT department (Backup/DR/uptime etc.)
- Presenting technical solutions via “WebEx” or face to face
- Objection handling experience
- An ability to read and reasonably understand legal contracts and sales agreements
- Previous experience of creating and implementing new processes and procedures will be useful
Degree or skills and experiences to match
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77551540