Our client is an established luxury retail brand with a Global presence; they are currently looking for a proactive and commercially focused Marketing Manager to join their team in Doha. **RELOCATION**
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Determine the demand for products and services
- Identify potential customers
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, pricing, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Initiate market research studies and analyse their findings.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Fluency in English ? Essential.
- Fluency in Arabic ? Desirable, but not essential.
- Proven troubleshooting abilities
- Confidence to liaise with stakeholders of all levels on a daily basis
- Background with a luxury multiband store
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience within the GCC will be advantageous
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959258922