Software Engineer (Java)
Our client, HQ out of the States, provides customer engagement software to large Corporates and public sector bodies They are looking to recruit a Software Engineer to join their multifunctional team in their European Development Centre in Belfast.
This is an exciting time to join as our client is working within a development team supporting members of the QA and support organization and is responsible for development of high quality software within the Client's Software Suite. In this role you will be providing product area expertise and guidance to QA, doc and support team members globally. You will liaise with other colleagues, clients, internally or externally as required either locally or globally.
Key experience and qualifications
- BSc In computer Science, Information Technology or Equivalent
- Experience in cross functional Agile methodology such as SCRUM.
- Minimum of 2 years Java Programming in complex applications deployed in a clustered environment is essential.
- Development experience with Call Centre or back office applications is desirable.
- Writing and/or executing automation experience is desirable.
- Experience in SDLC is essential.
This role is based in Belfast but there may be occasional travel to other Engineering sites.
In return our client offers a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, benefits to include pension, private healthcare, Death in services, disability benefit, Life assurance, cycle to work, child care vouchers and excellent holidays
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Frances or Alpika on 028 9082 0946.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77498513