Sales and Marketing Manager - French Speaker
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Marketing Manager / Telesales Manager / Travel Sales / Tourism / France / French Speaker
French-speaking Sales and Marketing Manager with experience in tourism and sales is needed for our client, a French hotel-resort group to be based in their UK branch in London. They specialise in affordable, hassle-free holidays across France and pride themselves in going the extra mile for their guests.
They are looking for an experienced, serious and motivated individual to head up their UK sales division. You will have full responsibility for developing and following their UK sales with tour operators and travel agents, as well as driving the call centre sales. The role will involve managing the small London based team.
Your main place of work will be the UK office in the centre of London, but regular visits to the head office in Chambery, France will be important.
- Building up direct client sales via the call centre and website
- Constant sales monitoring and training of the call centre team
- Setting up new partnerships and driving and developing the portfolio of existing trade clients
- Deciding on marketing campaigns with the web manager and special promotions to ensure that their destinations are the most attractive possible
- Manage the team to drive traffic to the website, phone calls to the call centre and maximise sales conversions
- Responsible for analysing the evolution of the market and reacting accordingly and creatively to stimulate sales
- You will be the reference point of contact between your partners, the team in the London office and all the other departments in the Chambery head office and in the residences and hotels
- Opportunity to participate at organised official trade fairs at different times throughout the year, e.g. World Travel Market in London, Grand Ski in France etc.
- Required to travel to visit partners, attend functions and to participate in trade shows.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A natural flair for sales
- Experience in tourism and sales - ideally with a background in sales in travel
- Knowledge of France and skiing would be helpful
- A good level of French (essential)
- Dynamic, autonomous and ready to throw yourself into the challenge
- Excellent communication skills to maintain healthy working relationships
- A keen eye for analysis and follow up of the market
- A desire to work with, manage and drive a dynamic team
- Excellent telephone skills
Benefits: Excellent commission, preferential holiday accommodation rates
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
If this sounds of interest, click APPLY below now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77537714