Principal Rail Engineer
You will find yourself working for a company where they take real pride in their work – and in turn only consider the best engineers when hiring for any role.
As that great Engineer you will not only be chartered, but also technically gifted – with a passion for the technical side of the job. This is a design heavy role so experience in the relevant software’s is important and a demonstration of your design history will be evident in your CV.
You will be working on rail structures, performing tasks such as bridge assessments, strengthening and repair, replacements and also designing other rail related structures.
- Be chartered
- Have a design and build background
- Be able to take a project through all stages of the design
- Be familiar with Network Rail standards
- Be familiar with Eurocodes
- Be comfortable with working with Clients and controlling some financial aspects.
- Have experience using LUSAS
This role is available exclusively through Access Talent Group so in order not to miss out on such a great opportunity working with a great Civil Engineering consultancy, apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77544135