Our client are a international holdings group looking for an experience Marketing Manager to manager a portfolio of two Malls in Qatar.
RELOCATION TO QATAR
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the pre-launch activity for all ATL and BTL campaigns ensuring maximum exposure, strengthen the presence within a Retail/Mall environment. To lead brand proposition for the Mall from inception to creation & implementation across core business disciples; marketing, leasing, operations, digital, architecture & retail delivery. Create the digital and social strategy including the implementation of social; FB/Twitter, website/mobile.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Travel requirements: Occasional travel across the GCC
- BSc in Marketing, Business Management, Advertising, Mass Communication or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years? experience in similar position.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Strong working knowledge of retail marketing, strategic planning and program implementation, including website, media messaging and social media.
- Knowledge of Marketing Retail Developments (Retail Malls / Shopping Centers / Mixed Use Developments)
- Prior experience of Regional Mall / Shopping Centre Marketing.
- Ability to develop and implement successful communication strategies.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and harness new opportunities and challenges through effective planning.
- Strong management & interpersonal skills.
Language Fluency: Fluent in English, Arabic will be an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959306643