EMEA Product Manager
My Aylesbury based client is an International Brand Leader and is seeking an EMEA Product Manager for two of their products.
For the first product this position will be responsible for all aspects of regional product management such as, new product introduction process e.g. ERP setup, sales presentations, press relations, pricing, forecasting, demand generation, and, achieving regional revenue targets.
For the second product this position will be responsible for the commercial success of the full Product Life Cycle.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks will include:
- Develop and execute annual strategies via cross functional teams to deliver category financial and growth targets;
- Generate commercial proposals and if approved, manage the full product lifecycle process;
- Identify business threats and opportunities based on market and competitive analysis;
- Drive and deliver the strategy and marketing mix (pricing, promotion, channel placement, messaging);
- Attend trade shows and channel events to provide product expertise and participate in press events and press tours;
- Launch products into the EU market place, establishing strategic direction, initial pricing and launch plans for new products;
- Working with the central marketing team, support development and approve messaging and copy for packaging, PR, Web and collateral;
- Establish initial and develop ongoing inventory forecasts;
- Develop partner and end user customer relationships.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be educated to degree level preferably within Marketing;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a previous or current product marketing or product management role from a B2B or B2C sector;
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong analytical and commercial reasoning skills;
- A self starter with a professional, driven attitude and strong work ethic;
- Good communication and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to clearly communicate product, marketing and design objectives;
- Familiar with current technology trends;
- Ability to read and manipulate financial data such as POS Data, P and Ls, pricing analysis, inventory reports;
- Must be able to develop launch plans and lead a cross functional team;
- Previous experience of leading or managing a team would be an advantage;
Salary range £45K to £53K (UK pounds) + benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77537320