Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Financial Services
Investigo are growing and our USP is our people. We believe that creating a rewarding and fulfilling working life must remain our first priority. We're looking to speak with ambitious, driven and tenacious individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career and help us on our journey to becoming a worldwide market leader. If that sounds like you, read on!
Why become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Investigo?
Our Trainee Recruitment Consultants will develop into future leaders - growth for us means exceptional opportunity for promotion and financial reward for you, which could unlock potential unbeknown to you before. Our reward scheme is simple and transparent, designed to put you in the driving seat of your earnings and career.
Recruitment is a consistently changing industry in which no two days can be the same. However, we're proud to have created a supportive, challenging and motivating culture that remains a constant and is held up by one key thing - our people. We enjoy coming to work because we're surrounded by an eclectic group of individuals, each who strive to be outstanding and deliver the best results for our business.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Grow a network of relevant industry contacts
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues
- Build a pipeline of quality talent to match with the roles your clients give you
- Develop strong internal networks to effectively share information
- Manage candidates and clients through interview processes and offer management, which could include heavy negotiation
Some sales or customer facing experience is essential due to the nature or our markets. However, our Trainee Recruitment Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but everyone at Investigo shares the following:
- Confident and passionate in your day-to-day style of work
- A tenacious and resilient attitude coupled with a fighting spirit; not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Ambitious and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Leading with a proactive nature and comfortable adapting to different methods and teams
Want to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Investigo? Apply now or contact Amy Walshe in the Talent Acquisition team. We'll respond to your application within 72 hours.
Related Job Titles:
Associate Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment, Entry Level Recruitment, Graduate Sales, Trainee Sales, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77532987