JD Social Media Executive - Evening and Weekend cover
JD Social Media Manager
Evenings & weekends (hours tbc)
The purpose of this role is to work with the Social Lead to maintain, improve and grow the social media channels for the JD social channels. To produce weekly reports and monitor the success of ongoing JD social media marketing campaigns and activity. To ensure JD social media channels are kept up to date with content, respond to queries where necessary and develop an online community.
- Provide evening and weekend support to the JD content team.
- Full training provided during specified hours
- Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels.
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel, JD Social Manager, Multi-Channel Lead, Customer care team and Marketing team on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what we do.
- Work with brands and third parties on promoting campaigns and competitions
- Report back on any campaigns and competitions to show the benefits and coverage obtained. Also commercial results for each campaign where necessary so we can showcase the benefits and value of social to the wider business.
- Work with the JD marketing teams to ensure relevant and up to date content is being pushed out across all channels.
- Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Prior blog writing or social media community management experience preferred but not essential.
- Good grasp of trainer knowledge is an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77516528