Digital Analytics Specialist
Digital Analytics Specialist
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We have committed a billion dollars into a digital revolution, to drive innovation and transform our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Their work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new technology and trends.
We are looking for collaborative thinkers and dreamers with the spirit to continue to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform future customer experiences
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Digital Performance Specialist.
In this role, you will:
- Maximise optimisation opportunities across digital channels
- Analyse and monitor web sites in multiple-regions
- Report on the effectiveness of website performance
- Understand digital space and how customers engage in a multi-channel, multi-device environment
- Source data and undertake ad-hoc analysis of digital customer engagement and creation of customised reporting
- Share best practice with in-country teams providing support, knowledge and digital metrics expertise
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- Experience of planning and prioritising their own time effectively, aware of their responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009SGX.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77544533