Senior Software Engineer - C#
Senior Software Engineer
Safety-critical Software Developer , C# , UML
Location - Birmingham, West Midlands
A world renowned product/engineering company are keen to hire talented, senior level Software Engineer /s to join a newly created R&D Systems and Software Development Department at their Birmingham Office.
The successful candidate will be a proven C# Developer who will be comfortable working in an R&D environment assisting in the development of ground-breaking safety-critical systems.
Senior Software Engineer - key responsibilities :
- Requirements analysis, software architecture, design, code, and test, and problem analysis on high-value safety-critical and safety-related projects.
- Specification of high level software design
- Development and implementation of software design
- C# programming
- Test of software systems - unit testing and integration testing
- Development of test specifications
Senior Software Engineer - skills and experience required :
- C# software developer skills
- Experience of working with distributed software
- Working in an Engineering company with experience of delivering systems in a controlled software environment.
- Good knowledge of configuration management and control practices
- Knowledge, particularly experience of developing Safety Critical Software
- Familiarity with Agile software development techniques
- Proficient in using UML for software design
This is a truly exceptional permanent career opportunity, so if you are a talented software engineer / developer seeking a fresh and exciting challenge - apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77550380