Network Deployment Engineer - WAN - MPLS - Palo Alto - CCNP
Senior Network Engineer - Network Deployment Engineer - Lead Network Deployment Engineer - Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - WAN - MPLS - Firewalls - CheckPoint - Routers - Switches - Palo Alto - Cisco ASA - F5 - Palo Alto - SolarWinds - Reigate, Surrey - £48,000 - £50,000pa + Benefits.
My client is an established and expanding Public Sector Network Specialist. They are an innovative IT Managed Service Provider and a Tier1 Partner of industry leading technology vendors.
- Responsible for implementing network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of the network and its external client base
- Lead Deployment Engineer will assist with follow up troubleshooting and updating documentation as required
- Collaborate with Project/Programme Managers, Network TDAs and clients to implement solutions based on approved designs to the required timescales
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrable background in the implementation of large-scale Network Architecture projects
- Network Support and Delivery experience at a Senior level
- Likely working towards achieving a CCIE or similar professional accreditation
- Deployment Engineer to accurately interpret network designs and work to defined standards
- Full UK driving licence required
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience to plan and implement solutions using Change Management procedures
- CCNA or CCNP Certifications required
- WAN: MPLS (L2/L3 VPN), CPE, VPN, VLAN
- Network Deployment Engineer will have Firewall Solutions experience i.e. ASA / CheckPoint / Palo Alto
- Load Balancing (F5) is advantageous
Skills and Attributes:
- ITIL Foundation
- Network Engineer will ideally have experience in Load Balancing (F5)
- Network Monitoring Tools experience i.e. SolarWinds, Wireshark etc.
Salary - Up to £50,000pa - Permanent - Company Benefits - Reigate, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for this Senior Network Engineer - Network Deployment Engineer - Lead Network Deployment Engineer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77531603