Health & Social Care Assessor / Trainer
OVERVIEW: HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR / TRAINER
We have an exciting new position come available for an experienced Health & Social Care Assessor to join a rapidly growing and innovative specialist training provider, who are looking to add to further add to their successful team in London area.
It is essential you have delivered Health & Social Care apprenticeships up to level 3 (including functional skills) and have at least 2 years' occupational experience in a Health & Social Care setting (ideally in a Team Leading or Managerial role). If you have experience of delivering Health & Social Care apprenticeships at Level 5 this would be highly advantageous.
This role is home based and the learner caseload is predominately located in and around the Central London area.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR / TRAINER
The role is home based and you will be visiting learners in their place of work. Managing your own diary, you will be responsible for a caseload of 40-45 learners, delivering apprenticeships in Health & Social Care, including Functional Skills delivery as part of the full apprenticeship framework.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR / TRAINER
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support Health & Social Care learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications including Apprenticeships and NVQ's within a sector specific area and in a variety of locations and environments / organisations.
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved Health & Social Care training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR / TRAINER
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- Level 3 qualification (or above) in Health & Social Care
- Strong occupational competence in Health & Social Care (Team Leader or Managerial position)
- A minimum 2 years' occupational experience within a Health & Socail Care setting (ideally within either a Team Leading or Managerial position).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR / TRAINER
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
- Functional Skills L2 Qualifications
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent)
SALARY/BENEFITS: HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR / TRAINER
- Starting salary range between £28k - £32k
- Full travel expenses (paid from home)
- Work tools provided
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77539560