Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Due to a new project we are looking for two Maintenance Engineers to join a manufacturing company in Northampton.
These are Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer positions within a large engineering team already on board. The business has recently acquired a new contract with a multi-national food manufacturer in the UK. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a progressive business who are open to training and development of all staff members.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- The engineer will need a recognised apprenticeship in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- You will need knowledge and experience of working with pneumatics
- Also PLC fault finding is a necessary
- They are open to backgrounds which include: Food, FMCG, Pharma, Production or Manufacturing
- You will need to have an understanding in both electrical and mechanical
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on various production machinery
- This position will also get you be involved with projects and continuous improvements on site
- Willing to work 8 hour shift pattern which will include weekends and nights
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77548024