Teaching Assistant - Secondary School - Start ASAP
Teaching Assistant Jobs | Secondary School | £60 -70 / Day | School Experience Required | Starting Immediately
Secondary schools are looking for teaching assistants who are well-trained, passionate and motivated to ensure that the students are able to reach their full potential, and increase their academic attainment.
You will need to support teachers with running of the classroom including classroom set up, planning of lessons and preparing materials. Additionally, I am seeking TAs who can demonstrate that they are willing to support students across different year groups with learning difficulties such as SEN, and boost their confidence. Teaching Assistants must be confident and remain enthusiastic throughout the School day encouraging pupils to learn and focus in and out of classroom activities.
What Hays Education require
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant with the ages of 11 - 18
- Have experience of supporting students with SEN
- Show your willingness to promote inclusion and have a positive outlook
- Demonstrate strong classroom management skills
- Exhibit a flexible and adaptable approach to work
Benefits of working with Hays Education
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage
- A timetable that suits you
- You will be working with your own dedicated consultant from HAYS who hold the DfE Quality Mark
- You will receive free, up to date, CPD Training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in pursuing a career in Education, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to , or call us now on 0207 259 8770.
If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £250 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays Education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77527545