Marketing and Social Media Executive
Are you bursting with fresh, creative ideas and looking for your next marketing role?
Our client is the UK’s expert commercial property portal, listing thousands of properties across
the UK. They need an innovative Marketing and Social Media Executive to inject a new lease of life into their marketing strategies.
You’ll have a handle on all marketing aspects including managing the company’s social media channels and ensuring that all website content is perfected for SEO, in addition to creating content such as blogs and newsletters.
Although this is a full time marketing role, there is some room for flexibility for the right candidate.
Your daily roles and responsibilities will include;
· Managing social media channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+
· Writing creative and informative blog content
· Conducting interviews (usually over the phone) with business groups and agents
· Using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and admin reports to measure site stats and SEO
· Creating newsletters that will generate business leads and engage with clients
· Networking with potential clients by attending industry events
· Suitable skills/experience: Marketing Assistant, Social Media, Content Writer, Google
Analytics, Webmaster, SEO, Social Media Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Copywriter,
Who are we looking for?
· Good content writing skills are essential – you’ll need to write creative, accurate and informative copy across the company website
· Time management is really important as you will be planning your own schedule and day to day tasks.
· Experience of managing social media channels including: Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
· It’d be great if you could use Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to measure site stats
and SEO too
· Experience creating video content would be beneficial.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Marketing and Social Media Executive job click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77548878