Assistant Branch Merchandiser - Accessorize (12 month FTC)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Interim Assistant Branch Merchandiser to join our growing International Branch Merchandising team.
As an Assistant Branch Merchandiser, you will be a key liaison between our Subsidiary markets, which include France, Germany, Norway and Switzerland, and the brand teams, responsible for managing stock and maximizing sales and profit. Using your flair for working with numbers, you will inspire your team to contribute to and further the success of the Accessorize brand.
Due to some recent internal moves, we are looking for an interim Assistant Branch Merchandiser to join us initially on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
What will you do as an Assistant Branch Merchandiser?
- Resolving any stock queries within your markets.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the International Retail teams including stores in France, Germany, Norway and Switzerland.
- Managing stock levels within key travel stores and building stock packages for new stores.
- Ensuring all location product quirks and trading lessons learnt are fed back to the Planning and Merchandising teams to improve the quality and accuracy of future seasons stock allocations.
- Area specific requirements to be analysed, completed and reviewed for future seasons to improve sales and profit in that market.
- Ensuring local events are analysed and the appropriate stock is retained/ built
- Ensuring relevant exclusions are in place where required.
- Keeping up to date with all brand promotional activity.
- Collating and recording any feedback for areas/stores and concessions for brands throughout the season.
- Building new store packages to agreed plans, taking into consideration time of opening, and monitor replenishment and performance against budget following the opening. Highlight concerns to line manager.
- Actioning store / market closures as required.
- Being commercially aware of performance and stock levels across the business by department and the impact on own areas.
- Maintaining replen dynamics when required.
- Visiting Stores and Distribution Centres if required
- Ensuring weekly and seasonal reporting is set up, maintained, analysed and published accurately to the business.
- Assisting with system development.
- Managing your own career development and developing your commercial knowledge.
- Managing and developing a Branch Merchandising Assistant.
What you will need to succeed as an Assistant Branch Merchandiser?
- Proven experience within Branch Merchandising
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Educated to Degree level in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Psychology or a similar analytical subject area
- Experience of coaching and mentoring more junior team members
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77540220