Application Support Analyst (FRONT OFFICE)£75K
Application Support Analyst (FRONT OFFICECapital Markets) - £75K-£75K
This is an exciting time for an Application Support analyst to join a Global Investment Bank, this role is work direclty on the Trade Floor, Candidates MUST HAVE FRONT OFFICE experince
- Relevant experience in technology, in a production support role within a FRONT OFFICE Envrionment
- Experience with capital markets trading systems and environments facing traders/trading desks directly. Knowledge of Fixed Income markets is a plus.
- Familiarity working in Windows and Unix environments.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as ITRS and scheduling systems such as Autosys.
- SQL skills and experience working with Sybase, Oracle, or Microsoft databases
- PERL, SHELL, and Windows scripting experience.
- Working in a FRONT OFFICE Trading Desk
Market Skills and Certifications
- Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills.
- Self-motivated to operate independently and make necessary decisions within the global team.
- Ability to prioritize effectively within a dynamic global environment
- Strong team player, results oriented with a flexible approach
- Ability to present technology concisely to the business locally and globally with a good understanding of the receiving audience.
excellent benefit on offer
upto 20% bonus
25 days holidays
Health and Pension
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490741