Multi Skilled Installation & Commissioning Engineer
Multiskilled Commissioning Engineer – Based in Ipswich
£11 - £12 per hour PAYE
This well-established business has recently won a few high value projects in the Special Purpose Machinery industry and are now looking to deliver those effectively over the next 6 – 12 months. As a employee, you will become part of the team and engaged on some important long term projects. This role will test your skills technically but will ultimately be rewarding as you will be able to see the project from start to finish.
What is in it for you, the employee?
- A good hourly rate
- Challenging and dynamic work environment
- Working on projects from start to finish, with an engaging and talented team
- 20 days paid holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Overtime rates at 1.3x rate during the week and 1.5x rate on a Saturday
- Paid for all travel time from work to client sites
The Commissioning Engineers will be responsible for the following.
- Working from in house made engineering drawings to assemble the machine parts whilst in the workshop
- Working with rollers, beams, shafts and bearings
- Working with hand power tools
- Going out as a field engineer to install and commission machines onto client site and ensure all machines are set up and configured correctly
- Troubleshoot any problems with set up
- Electrically biased
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Mechanical fitting/assembling in a commercial environment, ideally with Special Purpose Machinery
- Electrical skills and ideally a 17th Edition
- The ability to read engineering drawings thoroughly
- Hand skills like drilling and cutting, any other mechanically focused skills essential
- Happy to do overtime, as there is plenty available and hours may vary when out on the field
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to - I can also be contacted directly on. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77537414