Digital Marketing Executive (PPC)
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive (PPC)
Salary: £25,000- £30,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
An award winning Web Design and Digital Marketing agency based in Hertford is currently looking for an experienced PPC Marketing Executive to join their growing team. This is an opportunity to be part of a small but successful company delivering first class digital marketing services to an expanding client base across a wide portfolio of industries. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the PPC campaigns of the agency's clients as well as involvement in paid social and display campaigns.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Regular Social Events
- Career Progression
- Modern hi tech offices with kitchen, games room, dining area
- PPC account management including campaign planning and setup for a variety of clients
- Continual optimisation according to the client brief and best practice guidelines
- Keyword research, ad copy test, bid management and competitor analysis
- Involvement in paid social media and display advertising
- Working with the development team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion
- Preparation of client reports; provide analysis and recommendations to drive KPI's
- Experience of paid search marketing with a track record in driving successful PPC campaigns is essential
- Previous experience of Google Adwords and Analytics experience. Adwords certification would be beneficial
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to manipulate data, measure performance and identify areas of improvement
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77550321