Principal Engineer (Electrical Power)
Principal Electrical Engineer - Sonar Systems
Principal Electrical Engineer - Sonar Systems: A well known Defence company are looking to secure the services of a Principal Electrical Engineer - Sonar Systems at their sites in Frimley, Portsmouth or Weymouth.
Principal Electrical Engineer - Sonar Systems Responsibilities:
* Liaising with the shipbuilder, customer, Refitting Installation Authority, Dockside Test Organisation (DTO) and supplier to resolve technical issues identified during installation activities
* Supporting qualification and acceptance activities undertaken by the supplier, ensuring all necessary prime contractor furnished equipment or services are in place and if required, acting as the acceptance authority
* Ensuring design proving evidence is comprehensive and where appropriate endorsed by the customer
* Reviewing supplier produced documentation and ensuring that the documentation is captured in appropriate document management system and recorded in the project register
* Ensuring compliance with the combat systems engineering processes
* Supporting the generation of installation guidance information, through liaison with subcontractors and the shipbuilder, for the outboard sonar array items on all platforms
* Providing technical support to the installation of array and array handling systems and the resolution of problems and defects arising
Principal Electrical Engineer - Sonar Systems Requirements
* Electrical design engineering experience gained from complex systems
* Demonstrable experience of the product lifecycle in one or more of the following phases: design, acceptance, integration, manufacturing and installation
* Good understanding of requirements management
* Experience of shipbuilder or naval dockyard working practices
The successful candidate will be required to achieve full SC clearance for this role!!!!!!
- Competitive pension scheme,
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- Company contributed Share Incentive Plan.
- Flexible working,
- Employee assistance programme,
- Childcare vouchers,
Apply now to Steve!!!!!!!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77521629