Looking to hone your skills and build a career in SEO? If you have a background in marketing, web design/development, computer science, mathematics or just a plain techie, this could be the perfect opportunity to develop some highly sought after skills and attain rapid career growth in a long established and highly successful marketing agency.
Webcertain™ is a fast paced evolving company offering the freedom to express and implement your own ideas whilst being supported and given the training and development opportunities to grow and become the best you can be.
With a passion to develop a career in SEO, you will join Webcertain’s SEO team to help achieve it’s ambitious growth plans, through delivery excellence and a tailored development programme, resulting in rapid career development to become an expert in your field.
This role will specialise in one aspect of SEO, ensuring that international websites perform organically to their potential through the implementation of relevant geotargeting techniques and domain strategies. You will also play a pivotal role in developing our in-house tools and insights using Global Central (GC). GC is the technology backbone of Webcertain™ that empowers our people to perform at a higher level in international digital marketing, it removes admin and delivers analytics and know-how in an integrated way.
- Understanding our clients’ business and their objectives
- Attending client meetings to discuss requirements, make tactical recommendations and present findings/results
- Developing geo-targeting strategies and domain strategies
- Delivering international organic visibility analyses
- Developing SEO strategies for entering new markets
- Delivering hreflang-x audits and recommendations
- Delivering geo-targeting audits
- Resolving issues with cross-regional rankings
- Ownership of the relevant reports, to be delivered via GC Analytics
- Developing know-how content to advance our capabilities and increase your profile in Webcertain and industry-wide
- Involved in creation of training materials and delivering internally/externally when required
- Supporting with company marketing materials & events when required
- Keeping abreast of all developments in the SEO industry
- Ensuring good working relationships are maintained with all team members and other departments within the company
Skills and Qualifications
- Proactive and willing to learn with a positive attitude
- Experience in working with different internal and external stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Understand key algorithm updates and SEO implications
- Keyword research practices and using Webmaster Tools
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- An active interest in SEO and digital content
- Strong Analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (particularly data manipulation with Excel)
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Native-level proficiency of a Webcertain™ Business Language (please see list below)
- Excellent understanding of a popular analytics system such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of web site development techniques, Content Management Systems, server responses, consumer journey and conversion optimisation
- Active interest in social media
Webcertain was established in 1997 to provide a simple, high performance and cost-effective globalisation and international marketing support service focused around online marketing techniques. The business has been multilingual since its inception and has only ever helped clients with international growth and performance improvement needs. Webcertain remains one of the few leading multi-language independent international digital marketing agencies - headquartered in the UK with regional offices in Europe and Asia.
Most roles require native-level knowledge of a Webcertain™ Business Language. Those 27 languages are listed below in order of the demand placed on the business by our customers. Some roles may have a more specific requirement and that will be specified.
All candidates must have at least business English.
Whilst your language skills are important to us - your nationality is not and we welcome candidates of all nationalities provided they have the right to work in the UK.
Webcertain Business Languages are:
Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77542044