Content Marketing Executive
Content Marketing Executive- Immediate Start
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading education business in Manchester, they need a Content Marketing Executive who can start immediately for a 3 month project with a view to go permanent.
This role will suit someone with strong copy/content experience in a marketing environment. You must be available to start quickly.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or ()
About the business:
A growing IT/tech business with huge expansion plans, an exciting place to work
- Lead copywriter
- Help develop and roll out a content strategy across the business
- Manage content calendars and asset library
- Produce content for web pages, emails, blogs, SEO pages, newsletters, brochures, social media, PPC campaigns, product descriptions, sales presentations, landing pages, award entries, press releases and scripts.
- Work with multiple vendors and product owners to create persuasive, conversion focussed content.
- Help develop tone of voice standards
- Work with other internal teams to proof work, ensuring product and tone of voice accuracy.
- Proofing and signing off copy and content.
- Use analytics tools to analyse performance and suggest improvements
- Support with Marketing campaigns, events, social media and website management
- Assist with the planning and delivery of webinars and events
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Educated to degree level
- Creative flair and passion for creating engaging customer content/communications
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- Problem solving abilities and excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects
- Must be available at short notice
Up to £30k per annum
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77530490