Product Support Engineer
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Product Support Engineer for their client based in Peterborough.
This is a rare & exciting opportunity for an existing mechanical engineer to join a successful company working as a Product Support Engineer. This role would suit someone who has a passion for New Product Development, enjoys the Quality side of engineering and wants a socialable, fun position.
As a Product Support Engineer you will be working in a small in-house engineering team to test products, inspect all components and make technical changes to equipment based on your fault finding skills.
- To assist with new and current product testing, including QA support
- To help with the design of new systems and processes to improve product efficiency
- Provide document support to key areas of the business and assist with any technical queries
- Response for the maintenance of service plans, records of equipment and fault finding on mechanical equipment
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering (min. 2 years experience)
- An interest in new product development/testing
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Product Support Engineer position, 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of up to £28,000 plus annual company benefits to include company pension, free gym membership & on-site parking.
If this Product Support Engineer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77535875